Monday, February 4, 2013

“Dream come true”


The biggest dream of my life was so meet my favorite band's- Tokio Hotel's guys and when this day came I felt like I was dreaming.. and this is how it all started... It was a sunny day. I came into the living room to watch TV and was looking for music channels when I suddenly saw Tokio Hotel. Then the mirrcale happened and I suddenly appeared in a ball with Tokio Hotel. They were singing an amazing song "rette mich". I was so amazed with the song that I couldn't notice anything else around me. I was shocked and was looking at Bill's sincere, sad eyes while standing in the edge of the room. All these really effected me and I started to cry. after they finished the song I came to Bill and asked him if I could have a hug. He smiled and nodded. I huged him. i felt so much warmth and felt like the time froze. Suddenly I was still seatting in my living room. I understood that it was a sign and I had to fight for my dream. I started to think about the ways to bring TH in Georgia... Then I remebered the agency that brings some bands and singers here and decided to visit them. I was about to walk out of the house when my friends - Ani and Khatuna came and us 3 went to the agency together... We saw 2 girls who just came out of the agency. They told us that they asked them to bring Tokio Hotel here but the agency said no. the girls walked away but I still wanted to give a try and get an agreement from the Boss. I walked into the bulding and entered the room where I saw a woman with lots of folders of different bands..Tokio Hotel was one of them.. the woman was so deep in work that she didn't noticed how I secretly put Tokio Hotel's folder into the file of the bands that were suppose to come to Georgia... Suddenly she looked at me and asked:
-How can I help you, girl?
I took a deep breathe and said:
-Dear lady, I have a very important thing to ask you.. I know you might not even pay attantion to it but believe me, it's very important to me..
-Take a seat and tell me what you want
I set down and looked at the window
-You're the only one that can help me. I know you will understand me coz probably you also had your favorte band when you were my age and know how important it is to see them live. 
and I suddenly burst out crying... The lady set next to me
-Which band do you want to see?
-I'ma huge fan of T.H and it's my biggest dream to meet them... I know many other fans with the same dream and you're only one that can help.
-If so, I promise I'll do everything to help you
I was the happiest person ever! I thanked her a lot and went back to my girls. When Ani saw me she asked :
-They said no, right?
and with serious voice I said:
-No, I made it, I made it!!!!!!
I was screaming and jumping with happiness and the girls couldn't believe that I could make that!
And the magical day came.. me and my friends went to the concert. The day went just perfect, the ball was full of fans and we were all singing along with Bill. After the concert we met the boys personally. Bill and Tom were were warm, natural and communicable... After meeting them once again I was sure that Tokio Hotel guys are the best people in the whole world

No comments:

Post a Comment